Category: Gift Shops
City: Blue Hill
Category: Specialty Food
|Breathe Easy Massageworks|
Category: Spa, Tanning & Massage
|Babson and Company|
City: Blue Hill
|Cleonice Mediterranean Bistro|
|[ More Reviews ]|
|The Common Market Antiques & Books|
|MainStay Cottages & RV Park|
Category: Campground & RV Park
City: Winter Harbor
|SPM Marketing and Advertising|
Category: Advertising & Marketing
City: La Grange
Category: Architects & Engineers
City: South Portland
|[ Read More ]|
Laser Alignment Special!
$49.95 Front End/ $69.95 Four wheel. No long waits! Call for your appointment 667-7479.
Question: What is Real Food?
Answer: Real Food comes from nature, it is unprocessed or minimally processed before it is consumed.
Blue Hill Co-Op
It will be here before you know it. Stay protected. Call today! (207) 667-8100
The Holmes Agency
Find Your Inner Chef!
Refrigeration, Cookware, Baking Supplies, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Storage, Kitchen Gadgets... New, used... Open to the Public
Ever Wish you had Xray vision? We Do!
We will scan your home with our thermal imager. Find hidden areas of Heating Loss, Moisture Penetrations, Infestation and Water Leaks. Save hundreds of dollars on heating & repairs.
R.L.White & Son
Our new models are here!
Summer is approaching! Time to start planning your home!
Al Benner Homes
Category: Tire Sales & Service
|EverGreen Home & Hearth|
Category: Alternative Energy
|Simone's @ 59 Franklin...|
|Acadia Fuel LLC|
Category: Oil & Propane
|Mount Desert Island...|
Category: Hospitals & Clinics
Really make your business's listing POP! With an enhanced business directory listing you can add your website address, photos and bio about your business or organization. You'll receive a digital subscription to The American or Islander, your choice! AND be able to have your business's news posted to Fenceviewer's business today section! All for just $49.95 a month! Contact the Fenceviewer Staff at (207) 667-2576 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wrestlers Ray Wood and Craig Woodard of the Bucksport Golden Bucks reach the 100-win milestone.
• Bucksport Golden Bucks win Eastern Maine Class C Wrestling Championship.
• Danielle Hutchins of the Mount Desert Island Trojans caps a string of record-setting performances in Eastern Maine competition by winning state indoor track titles in the 200-meter dash in 26.33 seconds and the 400-meter dash in a state record time of 1:00.01.
• Mount Desert Island Trojan boys win sixth consecutive state Class B swimming championship.
• Boys’ gymnastics team from Springers’ Gymnastics Center in Ellsworth wins state title.
• Cynthia Stroud of Brooklin and Mia Kanazawa of Brooksville join with Marieke Rolland of Florida to win U.S. Women’s World Cup Qualifying Tournament in the sport of petanque.
• Evan Graves, formerly of Bar Harbor, is top Maine runner, placing 32nd overall among more than 26,000 runners in Boston Marathon.
• Dick Scott of Ellsworth, a standout Ellsworth High School athlete and current director of player development for the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team, is inducted into the Maine Sports Hall of Fame.
• Lumberjill Michelle Morse of Eastbrook invited to represent United States on all-female team competing at Royal Adelaide Show in Australia.
• Eastern Maine tennis championships go to Ellsworth Eagle boys in Class B, George Stevens Academy Eagle girls in Class C.
• GSA Eagle boys win Eastern Maine Class C baseball championship.
• Mount Desert Island Trojan girls win fifth consecutive Penobscot Valley Conference cross-country championship.
• Ellsworth Eagle boys complete undefeated Eastern Maine soccer season with a record of 16-0-1 and a 16th Class B title before falling to Yarmouth 3-0 in state championship game.
• Maine Maritime Academy’s Lady Mariners win third consecutive North Atlantic Conference volleyball championship.